Wednesday, 30 September 2026

M&S in Halloween Mode

Okay, so the Halloween countdown starts tomorrow, but all the same, I have been in the mood for it since AUgust at least. And I have been happily surprised that many shops are also preparing in advance. Our local cMarks & Spencer had this window image in the window.A  Jack O'Lantern (or two), a vampire, a witch (with her bubbly, creepy cauldron), a ghost, a black cat, a skeleton... It's like the perfect gathering of Halloween critters. It will almost make me forgive them for having Christmas stuff already. Otherwise, going there this time of year is a treat.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think I'm going to go browse some Halloween stuff today. Feeling in the mood for it!

Lady M said...

So cute - glad to see the spooky spirit coming alive where you are.

Mary Kirkland said...

It's nice that there are stores that are decorating for the Halloween season.

AllHallowSteve said...

Wow, love that window display. Nice shot!