Saturday, 19 September 2026

Batman Day

Any fans of Batman among you? I'm not really into superheroes, I have never been an avid reader of superhero comic books, whether they are DC or Marvel. That said, I really like Batman and, if I had to choose my favourite superhero, it would of course be him. I have a few Batman graphic novels, mostly somewhere on the bookshelves in my parents place. Batman is the only superhero comic I actually bought. I also borrowed a few titles from the local library. So anyway, I learned recently that it is Batman Day today. I don't have any Batman comics here, except Knightfall, a present from my wife. I might check it before bed. Otherwise, any Batman fans among you?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Batman's okay, but he's no Captain America, much less the Winter Soldier. As you can tell, I'm Marvel and not DC, hahahahaha.

Mary Kirkland said...

Batman has always been my favorite. I've seen all the Batman movies.