Tuesday 21 February 2017

Blogging sporadically

You have noticed that I do not blog as often as I used to. Since I am a father, it is understandable. But as time goes and my new situation becomes more and more demanding, takes more and more time and exhaust me more and more, also because of other circumstances, I think I will blog less and less. I will try to increase my activities on Vraie Fiction during holidays (like I am doing right now), but otherwise in the upcoming months I fear I might have to blog merely at weekends. The ironic thing is that, even though I have far less time and energy, I have far more inspiration and ideas.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Bloggers who are new parents almost always dramatically decrease their blogging or stop altogether. I'm surprised that you've blogged as much as you have, quite frankly. But you're right -- Wolfie must come first, as it should be!