Friday 2 October 2009

The picture that makes you go "awwwwwwwwwww"

I know, I used this title once before. I thought that since for the next month my posts will most likely be Halloween related, I could put a bit of cuteness around the blog. I have been wanting to put this picture for a while now. It was taken in Grouse Mountain, during our holiday in Vancouver. The deers came out of the woods when we were waiting for the lumberjack show. I guess we were lucky they weren't bears. Anyway, those two deers were not shy at all and I was lucky enough to get a few snapshots from a very close range. I would have got closer had I not been asked by one of the staff there to keep away, as the deers are not supposed to interact with humans. Still, it is amazing how close one can get to wild life.

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

you're right Awwwweeee! Yesterday on my way to town, I wish I had my camera as in the middle of the road were 4 furry Raccoons just moseying along.. Hope they got off before they became roadkill... They were walking the centre line...