As you probably know, we are in a never ending heatwave. I mean, yes, it has been cooler these last few days, the heatwave is technically gone, but some meteorologists are forecasting another soon. The fifth or the fourth one, I have literally lost count. And it hasn't probably rained for at least a month, a month and a half maybe. Okay, it rained on Tuesday, for like a minute, and not a lot. So we have heatwaves over heatwaves and a very long drought. As I keep saying: "It is as if someone forgot to close the Gates of Hell." Which I think deserves to be a great unknown line.
Log Cabin Quilt Top
3 months ago


3 comments:
That IS a great line, Guillaume!
We haven't experienced lots of high temps this last week, got some rain yesterday, more tomorrow. I hope someone closes your gates to hell.
Human caused climate change is like someone opening the gates of hell. You can blame American Republicans, oligarchs, Evangelical Christians, and oil companies for this hot mess.
Post a Comment