Wednesday 9 October 2024

Trick or Treat (preparation)

 I took this picture on Halloween day 2023, this is the front of our house, in the afternoon. I think we did an okay job with the Jack O'Lanterns. Anyway, today's countdown to Halloween post is about trick or treat. Or rather, its preparation. Last year, I thought we were too modest with the amount of pumpkins we carved: not quite enough (I prefer five, at least), not enough big ones either. We bought the first one two days ago, but I will purchase more in the following days. Then I will have to buy treats. For Wolfie's treats, everything is pretty much ready: he has his costume and a brand new bag. More on that later. Anyway, my wife and my mother might think I am trying too hard: we are a bit out of the way and we don't get many visitors. But those we see, I want them to enjoy the experience.

No comments: