Wednesday 8 November 2023

Guessing game at work

Quick anecdotal post, I have something to tell. We have team building activities at work, about once a week, we spend time on a Zoom or a Teams call and we play a game or two, sometimes there are incentives with it (early finish on Friday, freebies, etc.) We played one this afternoon, when we had to guess what objects was hidden in a bag held by our manager. We could ask questions about the nature of the object. One of them, our manager explained that it was "something you put on your body to protect yourself". I could not help it, I said: "Is it a condom?" It made everyone laugh. But no, it was sunglasses. Still, I think my little witticism deserves to be a new great unknown line.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, good one!

Alison said...

I would have said "sunscreen" but I don't know what the other questions were. I think condom is a great answer and you should get an entire week of with pay!