Wednesday 5 June 2024

News about Amadeus

 I blogged before and again about a new adaptation of Amadeus by Peter Shaffer. I keep my ears to the ground for any development and casting updates. Anyway, I read this article a few days ago and thought I would mention it here. New actors have been added to the cast, among them Rory Kinnear. It is the one I know the most, having played Bill Tanner in the latest Bond movies. He will be playing the role of the Emperor, which I think is very fitting. So far I am quite happy about how the project is shaping up.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Rory Kinnear is a good actor. I know him from various Shakespearean films. If he had matinee-idol good looks (which alas, he does not, being quite ordinary looking), he'd be a huge star.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i can't wait!