It is
September at last! So happy September everyone! And happy first day of autumn. Because yes, I don't care what other people say, the season starts with the month, not the equinox. It's my favourite season and it cannot come too early. And as a yearly tradition on this blog, I celebrate the beginning of the month and the start of autumn with this picture of a sort of
horn of plenty. My parents made that basket arrangement back in 2008 and took a series of pictures of it. I think it looks perfectly seasonal, with apples and crab apples and homemade jellies. What do you think?
2 comments:
A nice basket indeed. Well, after this "Summer" that never really was... luckily we cannot chose, it is what it is - glad that you at least enjoy it.
Nice looking basket to introduce us to a new month. Have a wonderful September.
Post a Comment