Friday, 18 September 2026

Waterstones Membership

A couple of weeks ago, we went to a nearby (or nearby-ish) city and there we visited for the first time in months a Waterstones. I behaved and barely bought anything, in fact I bought nothing for myself. But as we had some time at the till, I checked if my old Waterstones membership card was still valid. It wasn't and hadn't been for at least a decade. So I had one made on the spot. I activated it a few days later. I don't go to Waterstones very often, there are none very close and our little town has a local bookshop, which became my favourite place for books hoarding. That said, I'm glad I now have a valid Waterstones card. It makes me feel connected to the reading world, if that makes sense. Getting this new card was long overdue.

No comments: