Friday, 24 July 2026

Future Train Journeys

I took this picture at the National Railway Museum in York and I'm sharing it today because I'm blogging about trains. Again. If I'm not mistaken, it's the Old Coppernob. But I just added it because it looks nice. So now that Wolfie is on holidays, we are thinking about our next holiday destination. Which means that we might travel there by train. I hope so: for me, travelling by train is part of the fun, sometimes I even prefer it to the destination. Even if we travel by bus or plane for our next holidays, there is always a future train journey at some point to look forward to.

1 comment:

Iris Flavia said...

You should check out the Indian Pacific! As I was and hopefully soon will be again in railway my Hubby´d booked a tour from Adelaide to Perth, see if you like for example here.