We are the last day of July, at long last. How has it been for you? I have been hating July 2026, oh so much! I never like July, it is my least favourite month of the year. Because it's a summertime month, because it's generally the hottest, because it's prone to heatwaves. And we've had heatwaves over heatwaves this year. So I hated July even more than usual. Anyway, now at least it's ending. Yes, I know, the hot weather will not disappear by magic, but at least the evening will fall earlier and earlier. And we can hope that heatwaves will eventually end. Be that as it may, good riddance to this July.
Log Cabin Quilt Top
2 months ago


2 comments:
And the first pagan harvest festival, Lammas/Lughnasagh, starts at sundown on August 1, so. the initial stirrings of Autumn are here! I know you'll like that.
Yay for August!
Post a Comment