Okay, so it's the equinox tomorrow, it's too warm for September, but all the same, I want to say two things as a preamble to this post: 1)I have been enjoying this month tremendously so far and 2)I consider it to be autumn already, because yes, I may sound like a broken record, but autumn starts with the month. Anyway, so here is something I have been focusing on in my autumnal mindfulness: the golden hour, this period of daylights right before sunset. Autumnal evenings are the best evenings. The dimming, warm, soothing lights are simply the best this time of year. So I spend this time of the day/evening reading spooky stuff or just looking at the skies, getting in the atmosphere. Am I the only one having the same feeling this time of year regarding the time right before dusk? Do you enjoy the golden hour?
Log Cabin Quilt Top
4 months ago


1 comment:
Reading something spooky while the light fades is such a perfect autumn ritual, and yes — that golden hour glow really does feel like the season's best-kept secret. Happy equinox a day early, Guillaume.
Post a Comment