Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Saturday, 3 October 2026
Scarecrow Bookmark
For today's countdown to Halloween post, I wanted to blog about one essential item of my spooky season: the bookmark. I try as much as possible to read the scary stories (or cute Halloween stories, because I read those too) I read this time of year with selected Halloween bookmarks. I buy them in bulk, sometimes I use leaflets and similar things as makeshift bookmarks for the season. So yes, among the one I have been using this Halloween, the bookmark here might be my favourite. I just love a Jack O'Lantern as the head of a scarecrow, they just go so well together. This is a perfectly seasonal Halloween image. Beautifully macabre and atmospheric. So yeah, I wanted to share it today. And you, do you have special bookmarks for Halloween? Tell me in the comments.

Alas, now that I can read only online e-books, I have no further need of physical bookmarks. But back in the day, I always enjoyed a nice bookmark too.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great bookmark. Makes me want to buy some Halloween ones now. You would think I would have a Halloween one but I don't.
ReplyDelete