Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Saturday, 10 October 2026
New Old Witch
A few days ago, Wolfie and I went down town in one of the local artisan markets they have every other Saturday. Someone was selling home made decorations, many of them autumnal or Halloween themed. I am always on the lookout for new Halloween decorations to spook out the place. My son and I agreed on a witch, because we always need more witches. We bought this one. We haven't decided of a name yet. She doesn't look like the nasty, malevolent crones we have as witches usually. More like a kindly if eccentric grandmother. Anyway, Wolfie and I will decide of a name at some point, any suggestions in the comments welcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment