Friday, 4 September 2026

A Bookmark from Warwick Castle

Some people buy collect stamps, spoons, wine bottles, dolls, sports cards, cars, etc. I collect bookmarks. Not only because I am a hopeless bookwork with more books on my TBR list than I have time to read, but because bookmarks are a really, really, really useful thing to collect. They always come in handy. When you have books, that is. Anyway, we recently had a short but very fun stay at Warwick Castle. So of course, I bought a bookmark as my personal souvenir from the place. It cost £2.50 I think. I might blog more about our stay, I'm conscious that the picture of a bookmark is not exactly the most exciting thing to see after spending some time in a important historical setting, but all the same, it's a nice looking bookmark and I like to blog about the little trivial things that make life.

No comments:

Post a Comment