Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Wednesday, 19 August 2026
Tyrolean Hats
I took this picture in Salzburg last year, in one of the many souvenir shops. They are not all tacky in Austria, some have decent stuff. So we saw these Tyrolean hats (at least I think they are Tyrolean hats, correct me if I'm wrong). We didn't buy any, although I was very tempted. The thing with hats is, well, I seldom wear any, even when it's hot, and this is not the kind of hat you would wear in hot weather. It looks good like this, old fashioned and typical, but I can't imagine me wearing it at any time. And it could easily be damaged on our journey home. Still, they look cool.

You have to be able to yodel to wear one of those.
ReplyDelete