Here's a bit of news about my job, not much to say, but it made me muse a bit. So it has been extremely quiet on the job front during most of summertime, so much so that I have been virtually on annual leave for a third of July and almost the entirety of August. I did not work except for a few meetings here and there. I will get back to work in a week time, on the second of September. Not much to report, you may say, but it means that I will get back to work at the beginning of the school year. In my psyche, September is truly the beginning of the year and the month of new beginning. Far more than January, or indeed any other month. So I find it is fitting that I get back to work in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment