Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Tuesday, 4 August 2026
Great Britsh Folklore and Superstition MAP
On my last writing workshop, one of my fellow writers brought this Great British Folklore and Superstition MAP. You can find it, like other maps, on the Marvelous Maps website. I had a good look and I really, but really want one. The map is hard to read, but it gives you the whereabouts of many legendary creatures, haunted places, as well as a few monsters from fiction. It would be a highly valuable source of information and inspiration for my scary stories and for this blog during the countdown to Halloween. Even though I am terrible at folding maps.

Oh, that does sound right up your alley, Guillaume!
ReplyDeleteSounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the sound of that.
ReplyDelete