Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Friday, 2 October 2026
Aquila on Haunted Houses
For today's countdown to Halloween post, I'm promoting the October issue of Aquila Magazine. My son has a subscription and he always gets excited when he receives it, especially the October issue, as it's always about something spooky. "Big ideas for inquisitive kids", says their motto. Wolfie gets the best mail, as I love to say. So yes, this year it's all about haunted houses, haunting and ghosts in general. I reckon it will be a great source of inspiration for ghost stories, as well as help my son to develop his critical thinking. In any case, Aquila is a great educational read for children and the October issue is a must for families who love Halloween.

Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that stuff like this still exists for kids....looks amazing, and I see on their site that the last one was about conspiracies and how to spot fake news! Love it!
ReplyDeleteNice that Wolfie gets such good mail, and a magazine that mixes ghost stories with critical thinking sounds like a smart combination. I'd have liked something like that as a kid, I was always more into real stories than made-up ones.
ReplyDeleteSo thrilled to hear that kids still like getting mail and that kid magazines still exist.
ReplyDelete