Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Saturday, 22 August 2026
Haunted Mansion (Lego)
Well, it's not because I'm a grown-up that I cannot enjoy Lego play sets. So, for my last birthday, I received the Lego Haunted Mansion. I wish there were these kinds of sets when I was a kid. It's a three sets in one, as you can also make a ghost train and a ghost ship. But truly, what I wanted to have is a proper haunted house. This one not only has a ghost, but a ghostly tree, a lady vampire, a werewolf, a skeleton and a Frankenstein's monster, among other things. Wolfie and I have started building it. We will keep it on display until Halloween. And we will not only have it on display, but we will play with the critters that come in it and I intend to invent a few scary (but suitable for children) stories.

Veeeeery cool. Result, please show!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! You'll like my post today too!
ReplyDelete