Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Friday, 14 August 2026
Can't. Talk. Now. Reading.
A couple of months ago, we went to High Wycombe. Not something I enjoy, but I digress. At least, they have a Waterstone's, so we stopped there. And boy do I love stopping in a Waterstone's. Anyway, at my wife's insistence, I behaved, mostly: I did not buy new books, however I did purchase a few bookmarks. One of them being this one. I have not used it yet. I don't only hoard books, I also collect bookmarks (as you probably know if you have been following this blog for a while). I have my favourite ones, as well as a number of makeshift ones I use just for kicks. I have not used this one yet, but it's both funny and true. I think it might come in particularly handy, especially in a busy household.

If I'm not buying books for myself, then I'm buying books as gifts. I don't buy bookmarks because people often give them to me.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
It's a good one!
ReplyDelete