Here is another post about the little nothings that make life. And, more specifically, the wildlife you can find in or near train stations. During my old commute (and I mean old, old commute), there were always feral cats in and near the railway station where I stopped. I loved it. Now, last time we took the train, after our afternoon with my wife's friends, we got back home fairly late in the evening. Sun was already falling. As we were leaving the station to go home, my wife saw a bat flying above the street light by the exit. And that's it. That's the first bat we have seen in a long while. And I love bats, so I thought I mentioned it here. It made my evening.
I'm glad someone likes bats, I'm not fond of them at all. We don't see any here in Tasmania, Australia but there are many in other places in Australia that we have visited or stayed in..
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen a bat in 50 years. I'm fine with that.
ReplyDelete