I have some exciting (yet somewhat frustrating) crime fiction news. Yopu may remember that back in August 2025 I mentioned that South African crime writer Deon Meyer's novel Blood Safari, which I reread late last year and early this year, was being adapted into a TV series. It was being retitled The Invisible. Or Invisible, I'm not sure, I have seen both. Anyway, I have recently seen the trailer on social media. And it looks really exciting. The only problem is: I have no idea where, if anywhere, it will be available to watch in the UK. Story of my life for any adaptations of Meyer novels, and there are quite a few. Anyway, that's my new crime fiction aficionado mission: finding a streaming service where I can watch it.
Haven't read any Meyer novel yet..gotta update my Kindle.
ReplyDeleteI never heard of this author, might have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteI hope you find some place to watch it.
ReplyDelete