Blogue d'un québécois expatrié en Angleterre. Comme toute forme d'autobiographie est constituée d'une large part de fiction, j'ai décidé de nommer le blogue Vraie Fiction.
Thursday, 2 July 2026
Shadow Chaser
Oh the things I can find in the local bookshop sometimes. I was going there with Wolfie once, I was in the children section with him, and I saw Shadow Chaser. Because I had promised my wife to behave, I did not buy it. That said, I do want to. It's a gamebook and, from what I understand, a medieval fantasy book like the ones I used to read as a child. But a bit less gory than the ones I am used to. All the same, it looks like a great read and I might buy it for his birthday. It should also give us inspiration for our Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Funnily enough, there is a villain, Wolfie's nemesis in the game, with the nom de guerre Shadowman. He looks a bit like the shadowy figure on the front cover of this book. So yes, I think it has my name, errrmmm... I mean, Wolfie's name on it.

Books are never a bad idea!
ReplyDeleteHope that Wolfie likes the birthday present..
ReplyDeleteI think it looks like quite an interesting book. You can never have too many books. Nor can you go wrong with gifting books for special occasions.
ReplyDelete