Tuesday 21 November 2017

Is winter coming to the UK?

Well, according to the weather forecast, we are set to have a proper winter, the coldest in years and lots of snow. I have been reading such news for weeks now. Months even. But everybody is skeptical, including me. Sure, we had a few cold days, but it's not like they have not been announcing Siberian winters before: read this blog post dating back from November 2015. We had a very mild one then. So everybody is saying what I said then: I'll believe it when I see it. They got to get it right one day.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Weather forecasters are the same the world over.

PJ said...

Ici, ils promettent plus froid que l'an dernier, et plus de neige en décembre, mais, comme d'habitude, ils promettent des hivers plus froids une fois sur deux. Au moins, certains reconnaissent maintenant qu'on a plus les froids d'antan.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i sure would like to get the same winter!