Saturday 19 August 2017

The Harvest Collection of David's Tea

It feels more and more like autumn is coming here, for many reasons which I might list in another post. Apparently, I am not the only one in an autumnal mood: David's Tea has now released its new Harvest Collection. I don't know how different it will be from its autumn (called Fall) collection, or if it is the autumn collection under another name, but it is nice all the same. I think neither the brews nor the mug's designs are the greatest they came up with, nevertheless there are certainly some teas I would be curious to drink and still there are some really nice looking designs which I would love to add to my collection. In any case, it is something else that puts me in an autumnal mood.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

anything that is autumn-like is good by me!