Thursday 27 April 2017

Pink Drink

As my readership knows since last year (if they read this blog for that long) I sometimes treat myself at work with the pseudo fruit juice that is Snapple. It is an artificial mess of a juice drink that only the Yanks can create (born in New York says the label), but that is not quite the point of this post. Or maybe it is. Anyway, last time I bought Snapple with my lunch, there was no Fruit Punch (which tastes neither fruity nor punchy) so I had the Kiwi Strawberry. Now, I've had kiwi strawberry juice and smoothies before and I can tell you: it does not look or tastes like the Snapple version at all. The Snapple version, in fact, tastes as pink as it looks. And can you imagine what a pink drink tastes like? Well, it tastes like this. So I have no idea why I buy this. It is fake and kind of vile and it is nothing like it says on the label. Maybe because I like the trivial facts you can read on the lid (the "real facts"), but they get old. Moral of the story: I really obsess about stupid things sometimes.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

yep,,,snapple is pretty much sugar water. it sure used to be popular here though.