Thursday 23 March 2017

Tired of this...

You know what I'm talking about. I am sick of this. Sick of the banality that Islamic terror and murderous rampage has become, sick of the religious apologists blaming it on the sins of the West, just sick and tired of it. Thankfully nobody I know got hurt, but it was a fairly close call: one of the guys I do Krav Maga was near Westminster yesterday. In the end, he simply got home late. And at least he knows how to defend himself. When I heard the news, I thought: "this is for such eventuality that I do Krav Maga." In any case, it is chilling to know it could strike so close and that I had friend that could be affected. London seems so close sometimes.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

so very sad but it is the world we now live in.

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree with you so much!! So sad, so very sad!!!