Wednesday 31 August 2016

My new teas for autumn

My favourite season is right by the corner (I consider September to be the true start of autumn) and thanks for a recent discovery I am prepared for it when it comes to tea. The local Italian shop (of all places) and a local café sell Jollybrew products. Since I tried their teas, it has been a revelation. They have such a nice range. Anyway, after falling in love with them in the local café, I bought in the Italian shops a bag of Scrumptious Spiced Apple and Pukka Pumpkin Spice. The latter is described as "simply autumn in a cup". I tried it and can witness of the veracity of this claim. So I will have what it takes to warm me up and get myself in the autumnal mood.

2 comments:

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Oh, and they come in tins too for Autumn touches in the kitchen decor! Hoping this Jollybrew does mail order!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What the hell is pukka?