Wednesday 22 June 2016

Mysterious snake

We had our last visit of the flat this Monday, where an estate agent came to take measures of the place. Which means, as usual, that we had to smuggle Domino out and decatify the place (decatify is a word of my own invention which means: taking away any sign of feline in the house). So we sent our cat to the Tickler's mother for a few hours... And when my wife brought him home, she was surprised to see this snake in the basket. She felt uneasy, as she thought at first Domino had caught a real one. But when I got home, I saw that it was only a plastic snake. So our naughty cat had nicked a toy from the Tickler, probably when he was on a hunting mood. The Tickler is really into scary things and she has a think for creepy critters. In fact, when I first met her, a few years ago, she was playing with a plush snake. We will give back this one as soon as possible. Its presence was an interesting if brief mystery.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Oh, my! Our grandson has had a few pet snakes! The live variety, not plastic! Wouldn't like to see one in a basket coming back to me, though!