Friday 8 January 2016

A view from the train

I took this picture this morning from the train going to work. It was an unusually cold morning for this year that is being unusually warm, temperatures were close to freezing, there was frost on the ground and mist all around. I barely read my book, I just watched the fields by the railway. What you see further away is the River Thames. You don't see the river looking like this in London. To truly appreciate the Thames, you must go outside London and away from big cities. I took only one picture and it does not give justice to the moment. Simply magnificent. So I thought I would share it on the blog.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Amazing photograph!

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful photo, i could have been taken a hundred years ago ,, like time stopped still,