Sunday 1 November 2015

The return of the English fog


I took this picture today in a nearby park. You don't see much of it on the photo, but November started with a foggy day. It was thick, then it got a bit clearer around midday, then the fog came back stronger when I took this picture. Now, it is thick as soup outside. I have to say, even though I don't like the month much, this was a beautiful way to start it. I love a good foggy day, especially in England, where fog is particularly impressive and atmospheric. They are forecasting fog for tomorrow as well, so it is quite a dramatic return.

2 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

This is what it has been like over here for most of October, it's beautiful.

The Gill-Man said...

Truly beautiful pic! Gives me that old Hammer Horror feeling!