Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Return of the Wednesday Warrior

I was really anxious after last week to go to my Krav Maga course tonight, as there will soon be a two weeks break. So I managed to get there tonight, if a few minutes late (but I was not the latest, which I found quite funny). And it was like I had never missed a class, or it felt like it anyway. It was a bit more difficult doing push ups at the end, I think I was out of shape (I mean more than how I usually am), but I could still throw a few good punches and did pretty well with all the exercises. The class lasted two hours this time, which is exactly what I needed, after the disappointment of last week. Even the pain felt good. It was nice spending energy like this anyway, learning something useful at the same time. Okay, so I am not exactly the great Israeli army close combat expert, but I am turning into a decent Wednesday Warrior.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No pain, no gain! Good for you!