Monday 19 January 2015

Tragedy at work

Well, I am exaggerating of course. I hope nobody worried reading this title. It was not exactly a tragedy, but it certainly makes a day more difficult, more painful as well, as I need my cuppa tea and I need it quickly. Tea is an essential part of my mornings at work, it is the fuel my body works on, it is essential to my survival and well being. I have Earl Grey because it is supposed to give energy. Hence, I need boiling water ready to pour. But that day, the boiler was out of order. So I had to do it the slow way, using the kettle that you do not see on the picture. It is slow, boiling water with a kettle. It is certainly not ideal when you are about to have your quick tea fix.

4 comments:

PJ said...

Chez nous, j'ai une boulloire pas chère (10 piasses chez Loblaws, Zehrs en fait) qui fonctionne assez vite, merci. Au bureau, je me contente de Coke pour me redonner de la caféine. Le thé seulement quand je vais au café avec des collègues.

Nellie said...

I began my day with Earl Grey today! It's my husband's favorite.

Cynthia said...

En France le problème c'est quand la machine à café ne fonctionne pas!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Earl Grey is one of my favourite morning teas as well.. I feel your pain!!