Saturday 3 January 2015

Blueberry Rooibos from Whittard

This is a quick plug for amateur of hot beverages, i.e. teas and its variants/cousins. My wife bought me, among various Christmas presents, a few teas from Whittard. I like Whittard, but did not have the occasion yet to truly discover their products. There was a Whittard shop in this town years ago, but it closed down back in early 2008, before I truly develop my interest for teas. Anyway, about the products she bought was the Blueberry Rooibos, a whole pack of it. I tried it before the holidays and decided to have some now. Delicious. The softness of the blueberry is a perfect marriage with the rooibos and makes for a relaxing evening drink. As my readers may know, I have a particular fondness for blueberries as it is the emblematic berry of the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean region where I come from. So it is a fitting rooibos blend for me. But in any case, it must be full of antioxidant so you can't go wrong with it. And it is very easy to drink.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

We are tea drinkers here, and this tea would be a favorite! We have blueberry bushes here! Happy New Year!