Saturday 9 August 2014

The Defence Super Smoothie from Innoccent

I don't think I plugged a meal, food or drink since my post about Sugar Moon Brownies. A shame, as it is a tradition on this blog to celebrate the weekend. Now today I will plug something far less original, as it is from a well known company, but it is neat little discovery all the same. I am talking about Innocent's Defence Super Smoothie. I found it at random on my train journey to London then Paris in May. I bought and drank one today. Okay so it tastes like an Innocent smoothie. Allegedly, it strengthens your immune system, but I am very skeptical about this claim. Heck, I am skeptical about the claim that it has two portion of fruits in a smoothie. But it has pumpkin in it. Not that much, but still, enough to taste a hint of pumpkin. And somehow, this reminds me of autumn and Halloween (yes, it does not take me much to associate something to a special time or a special day). So I think I might make it my autumn fruit drink of choice. I am silly like that. In any case, it is drinkable and the bottle and presentation is quirky like for all Innocent products, by itself marking the purchase worth it.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Don't tell me I missed a blog about those delectable brownies Rachel Lucas makes! I will have to do some research now to see what you thought about them.

Guillaume said...

Oh they are delicious!