Thursday 5 June 2014

The cry of the crow

This is another post about the wildlife at the train station. I took this picture about two weeks ago, when I was waiting for the train to go home. So I was waiting, being mildly bored, when I heard the distinctive cry of the crow. Unlike the last encounter with crows I blogged about, this was a single one, all alone. He cawing loudly, flying around, then settled for this tree just by the platform. And he kept cawing there. And that is all. I just love crows, love their attitude and I thought it was a good picture, so I uploaded it here tonight.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i have a lot of crows here tapping tapping at my chambers door! teddy hates them.

Guillaume said...

I used to dislike them as a child, or to be scared of them and their cawing. Not anymore.