Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween cauldron

I got this cauldron full of goodies (chocolate Jack O'Lantern, witch shaped chocolates, ghost shaped chocolates, spider shaped chocolates) from the local sweet shop. In the end, the shop did not close, it just changed ownership. I don't like it as much, but there is still a good deal of products I love. Among them, this seasonal one. It reminds me of the old Halloween bags we used to get when we went trick or treating, with lots of differents sweets in them. Except this one is much fancier: it is even in a cauldron. It also illustrates the gluttonous aspect of Halloween, which I blogged about two years ago exactly. So I bought this cauldron full of sugary goodness. It looks almost too good to start.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

it's always good to treat yourself! break it open and dive in!

Guillaume said...

I finally did, but only after Halloween, as he couldn't eat sweets when I was feeling sick.