Thursday 18 April 2013

Hamlet and me

Here is an anecdote that was both heart warming and flattering. One of my former teachers from cégep told me on Facebook that he is having his students read Hamlet, incidentally my favorite of Shakespeare's plays.  He said that he can hear my voice. It was flattering but obscure: I did a bit of acting schtick under his supervision, but I never played Hamlet. He explained to me today that it was because of my love for England. Okay, so it had little or maybe even nothing to do with acting. Still, it is nice to know that I am remembered like this, after all those years.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's always nice to be remembered positively.

Guillaume said...

It is. It also means I have a big mouth.

Gwen Buchanan said...

you stuck out of the crowd.

kamishibayavatar said...

I like too the Hamlet.
http://horatio.hautetfort.com (in french)

I have a project a sequel for hamlet

Sylvain