Saturday 22 January 2011

The Lighthouse Keeper song again

Okay, so I blogged about this song before. I loved it since my childhood, when I was listening to the soundtrack of A Clockwork Orange and could not understand a word of English. Now I enjoy it fully. It is a very silly song and this is why I love it. I have known today that a reader of this blog (there are some) finds my blog gloomy these days, so I thought I would put the song here again. It is all about finding treasures, living with seagulls as neighbours and living a simple happy life. And I put it here because I love lighthouses and find them fascinating. They are mysterious places, they can be both sinister like giant ghosts near the sea or havens for ships. The picture at your left was taken near Saint-Malo last year. I found it again recently, and thought it would fit another post about the song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex MASON "The Lighthouse keeper"

New video online!

www.youtube.com/akmason