Thursday 31 July 2008

Plugging some blog entries

Many of the blog entries I write just for fun often get a lot of attention, and those I really like usually end up in some kind of readership's void. So, after a few months of blogging, let me plug a few entries I am particularly fond of:

-The one about Honey Ryder/Ursula Andress. As far as I'm concerned, this is what Vraie Fiction is all about and it probably is the entry I am most proud of.
-The ones about Fantômas. Just because I am developing an unhealthy obsession for the guy.
-The egocentric one.
-The entries about Catholicism. Because one can't get away with it.
-The one on food and identity and the one on food and civilisation.
-The many, many entries about beer. Because I love beer.
-The controversial entries about UK's Christian fundamentalists.
-If you can read French, the entry quoting Félix-Antoine Savard.

So I hope you enjoy these entries, again or for the first time...

2 comments:

holly wynne said...

I know the feeling. You just never know what your adoring public is going to like ;).

P.S. Thanks for adding me to the blogroll! It's an honor.

Guillaume said...

You are welcome, but this is just a link so far, however I will put a proper blogroll eventually.